This page lists software contributed by the community that is related to OpenCilk, including OpenCilk-powered applications and libraries and miscellaneous tools to help developers write Cilk programs.
The following third-party libraries are known to work with OpenCilk out of the box for parallel execution.
- SG-t-SNE-Π: Low-dimensional embedding of sparse stochastic graphs.
- FGLT: Fast graphlet transform.
- RecFMM: Adaptive fast multipole method.
- ParlayLib: A toolkit for programming parallel algorithms on shared-memory multicore machines.
The following third-party applications are known to work with OpenCilk.
- The Problem Based Benchmark Suite (V2): A collection of over 20 benchmarks defined in terms of their IO characteristics.
- GBBS: Graph Based Benchmark Suite: A collection of fast parallel graph algorithms.
- mold: A port of the mold linker to OpenCilk.
Miscellaneous developer tools
- cilk-mode.el: Emacs minor mode for Cilk source code.
Want your OpenCilk-powered software listed here? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information on contributing to OpenCilk here.